Below is our list of requirements – Drivers must meet these in order to be considered for a position:
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Class A CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsement
- Motor Vehicle Report
- No more than two (2) accidents (regardless of fault) in the last three (3) years
- No more than three (3) moving violations in the past three (3) years
- No DWI, DUI, felonies or drug/alcohol related offenses within the last ten (10) years
- Must possess a current DOT medical card, verifiable on MVR
- Must meet physical requirements as outlined in Driver’s job description
- USDOT part 40/Part 382 drug and alcohol testing is required
- Must obtain a TWIC
- Must have at least (2) years verifiable commercial driving experience within the last 3 years.
- Vacation: Full time active employees are eligible for one week vacation after one year of service and two weeks after two years of service.
- Holiday: Seven (7) paid holidays.
- Life Insurance: Full premium paid by ETGI $15,000
- Health Insurance: Horizon BC/BS – ETGI will pay the full premium for all employee and dependent coverage.
- ETGI 401 (k)
- Starting Pay: Local Drivers:$25.00/per hour Regional Drivers: $.60/per mile $23.00/hr for local work
- Stop Off Pay: $25.00/stop off
- Backhauls: $25.00 pickup/delivery
- Breakdowns: $16.00 per hour
- Wait Time: 2 hours free at pickup/deliver, $16.00 per hour after the 2 hours
- Layovers: $75.00 if detained at pickup/delivery
- Overnight Money: $20.00 each night out on the road
- Expense Money: Driver start up expense money $150.00
- Clean DOT Inspection Bonus: $150.00 clean DOT Inspection
- License: Full reimbursement for Hazmat license renewal
- TWIC: Full reimbursement for TWIC & 2 hrs. straight time
- Cell Phone: $40.00/paid monthly
- Quarterly Safety Incentive Bonus: $500 employee incentive
- Anniversary Bonus: $1,000 employee incentive